A Collaborative Approach to Chemical Manufacturing
As a customer-led business, you’ll find us flexible and adaptable to the requirements of a range of industries. Sometimes that means developing new manufacturing techniques, investing in new equipment, or undergoing additional training. For other customers, it involves adopting industry-specific systems and processes to meet required standards.
Whatever the requirement, we’ll work closely with you to produce the chemical you require, in the volume you require, at the time you require. You will also benefit from the advice and expertise of our technical team. This collaborative approach and capacity to adapt are two of the reasons we have such a strong reputation as a high-quality chemical manufacturer and distributor in the UK. We become a manufacturing addition to your team, rather than just a chemical supplier.
High Quality Chemical Manufacturing in the UK
We’ve been manufacturing chemicals since 1977, and it’s thanks to this experience that we’re equipped to take on any manufacturing job you may require. With our team of highly trained experts and pioneering technology, we are continuously learning, developing, and expanding to make our manufacturing service what it is today.
Our chemical manufacturing services include:
- Mixing and blending custom chemicals, cleaning chemicals, and speciality solutions
- Bottle filling services, including glass ampoules
- Support on product development and design
- Prototyping new formulations
- Packing, repacking, and labelling
- Delivery and export, either to your premises or directly to your clients
Our Quality Standards
Our raw materials are sourced from around the world, but all chemical manufacturing processes are carried out within our own facility in Cheshire, UK. This is so we can be sure our products adhere to our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard as well as our ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard, as well as giving you faster turnaround and value for money.
We also use a LEAN way of working, continually improving everything we do. This enables us to use the most efficient techniques available, expand our services to accommodate your needs, and ensure on-time delivery. We provide end-to-end support, from pre-sales technical advice to managing inventory and the supply chain.
Our Manufacturing Process
We invest in the best technology in order to deliver the greatest results in the shortest amount of time. Our specialist, high-performance equipment means that we can manufacture large quantities of high-quality product in a cost-effective way. For example, our Rota 915 Sealing & Filling machine can fill up to 8,000 glass ampoules every working day.
Our chemical manufacturing equipment includes:
- Mixing vessels
- Mechanical mixing equipment
- Handling equipment
- Filtration facilities capable of filtration down to 0.2 micron
- Industrial heaters
We can produce a variety of chemicals in a variety of sizes, from 2ml glass vials to bulk sizes of 1,000L IBCs (Intermediate Bulk Containers).
Why choose ReAgent?
- No need to worry about capacity
- Our range of manufacturing equipment means we can accommodate almost any batch size, even in pack sizes of 1,000L (and in some cases 25,000L).
- Face to face contact and support
- If you have a technical question, want to talk through ideas face to face or even perform an audit on us our door is always open, just get in touch!
- Fully traceability on all batches
- All consignments are fully traceable and our bespoke in-house system means we have full traceability on all stock and each batch in our facility.
- Place your order, sit back and we take care of the rest
- Our service doesn’t stop when we’ve finished manufacturing your product, we can also deliver and label your products with your own labels and company branded documents direct to either you or your customers.
Get in touch now or call 0800 9555 798 to find out how we can help you