Over 35 years’ experience in the filling industry
Like many other businesses, we’ve invested time and money in working to achieve certifications, provide specialist training and increase efficiency. But the one thing money can’t buy is experience.
Having been a professional UK filling company since 1977, we’ve got over three decades of hands-on experience and a proven track record in the chemical industry, unmatched by many of our competitors.
A range of options to suit your needs
We pride ourselves on offering a range of flexible filling solutions to suit our customers, no matter whether your product is a liquid, gas, powder or aerosol.
We offer a choice of packaging at prices that suit your budget, including:
- Bottles and jerricans, with both glass and HDPE options ranging from 5ml right up to 25L
- Glass ampoules, hermetically sealed to protect your product in volumes 0 – 20ml
- Sachets ranging 0 -100ml or 0 -100g in a huge choice of film types, each capable of holding almost any non-flammable substance
- IBCs and drums for larger orders, including 208L and 1,000L drums in HDPE and stainless steel.
Accredited quality and environmental management
When choosing a filling company it’s important to ensure they comply with industry regulations and can work to recognised standards.
We work in strict adherence to the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Standard – this system helps to guarantee the quality of products being manufactured through standard operating procedures audits and quality testing.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Standard – devised to ensure minimum waste and maximum care and respect for the environment. This certification is of particular importance in the chemical industry, where waste can have a harmful effect on the environment if not managed properly.
- Investors in People – the mark of a company with a committed and efficient workforce.
- REACH and CLP – legislation governing the supply and labelling of chemicals which also levies the responsibility for mitigating risk through providing hazard information on the manufacturer.
- ADR Couriers – required by law to transport chemical products within approved guidelines.
- Lean Manufacturing – originally developed for the automotive industry, Lean manufacturing principles focus on continual improvement to provide the most value to customers.
In addition to these, ReAgent is also working towards achieving the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Standard.
Completely bespoke service
We’ve invested in a range of filling equipment coupled with the latest training for our production teams in order to meet the complex and precise needs of our customers. We can fill a wide range of substances including:
- Non-hazardous solutions
- Volatile substances
- Acids and alkalis
- Liquids, powders, gels and creams
- Highly viscous substances like waxes and petroleum jellies.
Why choose ReAgent?
- Up to date and accurate order tracking
- Our in-house order management system gives full traceability on all raw materials and all batches as they progress through our facility.
- Highly skilled workforce
- Our production, warehouse, dispatch, sales and office based teams are professionally trained to offer the best assistance in their area of expertise.
- Non-disclosure agreements welcome
- To protect your product as well as your market, we’re willing to enter into non-disclosure agreements with you.
- Wide range of packing options
- We have a huge range of packaging options on offer as well as the ability to ship products within the UK or overseas with your own labels and branded paperwork.